Support : Corporate Sponsors
The Blairstown Museum continually offers an exciting schedule of changing exhibitions, public programs, historic tours and family-friendly events drawing thousands of visitors annually. Sponsoring one of these programs or events is a creative and cost-effective way for corporate neighbors to build brand recognition while also creating positive and memorable experiences.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels and offer a wide range of benefits. Ongoing sponsorship opportunities at the Blairstown Museum include:
- Education program support;
- Museum exhibition sponsorships;
- Underwriting preservation and restoration programs; and
- Sponsoring events (Blairstown AT Day, Historic Blairstown Day and Traveling Exhibits).
Corporate sponsorship provides significant brand exposure across media, promotion through the Blairstown Museum's extensive press network, and unparalleled access to the Museum, Carriage House and Belle Historic Trolley for client and employee engagement. We welcome a dialogue on how we might build a sponsorship that is tailored to suit your company's marketing priorities.
As a corporate sponsor, you will receive impressive recognition and benefits that may include:
- Entertaining privileges at the main Museum building, Carriage House, and Belle Trolley;
- Inclusion in our highly visible advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Logo credit on exhibition print and promotional materials, invitations, signage, and website;
- Invitations to special programs and events;
- Exclusive and private access to the Museum, including reservation fee waivers for special events and behind-the-scenes tours for VIP guests and clients;
- Inclusion in our "Preservation Partners™" permanent wall recognition plaque.
Download Corporate Sponsorship Packet